I just finished my third DK project. I’m got the knitting down pretty good but the cast on and off look bad.
My friend got a pattern for a pussy hat made in the double-knitting style. She couldn’t figure it out so she sent it back. In order to understand what the designer wanted I knit a mini hat, then gave it to my teddy bear. I tried and failed with the kitchener for this project.
This is my most recent project another butterfly. This project got ‘frogged’ three times. I modified my original chart to make it look more like a butterfly. Some people say it looks more like a bat. I did make a mistake but left it and used a regular bind off.
I gave this to a co-worker, she said: Oh what a cute coaster! FISTBUMP for knowing what it was.